What You Get You Get From Us
(That Other Agencies Don’t Give You)
Most digital marketing agencies have it wrong. The majority of them are run by designers or programmers, not experienced marketers.
At Power Your Pipeline we come from a background of in-the-trenches internet marketing & business. We are experts at online client generation, and we know what it takes to turn your adspend into phone calls & turn website visitors into actual paying clients, customers & patients.
Here are just a few things that you get when you have us do your online marketing, that you won’t get from other agencies:
- High-Converting Landing Pages. Having a high-converting landing page is hands-down THE most important part of an online lead generation campaign (aside from the actual ad campaign itself). It is the element in your campaign that will get the prospect to take action and call you, & yet most online advertisers send traffic right to their home page (and reduce their ROI dramatically).
- Dynamic Phone Call Tracking. If you’re a medical or service-based business or professional, chances are phone call leads are your most valuable leads. You want more phone call leads! And to get them, you need to know which ads and keywords are getting you the most phone calls. Dynamic phone call tracking helps you determine which ads & keywords are getting you the best leads & clients, to improve the overall ROI of your ad campaigns.
- Google Retargeting. Imagine if after a prospect leaves your site without taking any action, they start to see your targeted advertising on every other website they visit? It would reduce their chances of forgetting about you, and increase the chances of them contacting you over their competitors, right? Right! Statistics show that retargeting can increase conversion rates by 70% and more. So why do so few agencies offer it?
- Facebook Retargeting. We’ve been crushing it recently with Fb retargeting for our clients. It’s one of the best return on investments that we’ve seen…It’s actually more powerful than even Google retargeting! Think about it – not everyone calls your office and turns into a lead right when they land on your website. Well when they’re scrolling through their newsfeed a few hours later, and they see in their newsfeed, a promoted post from you – that increases the number of calls dramatically. Every online advertiser should be doing it.
- Professional Copywriting. A professional marketing copywriter needs to be more than just a good writer. They need to know how to highlight benefits over features, how to craft a compelling call-to-action, how the headline & the sub-headline work together, how to write effective bullet points, and more. Good copywriting can make you downright irresistible to your prospects & can skyrocket the ROI of your entire ad campaign through the roof.
- Bigger, More Effective Ads. Google recently announced the availability of expanded text ads. Advertisers now can have two 30-character headlines, up from a single headline of just 25 characters. Google found this change dramatically increased CTR – by as much as 25%! And yet the majority of local advertisers are still running the old, less effective, smaller ads. We help you outshine your competitors online with the latest, most effective ads possible.
- Better Adwords Quality Score. Improving Adwords Quality Score is a combination of making sure that there is a good keyword/ad match, continually testing ads, & ensuring that your landing pages are relevant to your ads. Bottom line: the higher your keyword quality score, the lower your CPC (cost per click), and therefore lower cost-per-lead. The lower your quality score, the higher your CPC, and higher your cost-per-lead.
- Lower Cost Per Lead. By increasing the quality of your traffic with better keywords; increasing conversions with better ads, landing pages & retargeting; and reducing your cost-per-click by improving your Adwords Quality Score, the end results is that you pay less per lead (and get way more business for your buck).
Want to discover how your own online lead generation can be improved? The first step is to get your [wp_colorbox_media url=”#inline_content” type=”inline” hyperlink=”FREE Digital Marketing Analysis“]
We review what your competitors are doing, how active your prospects are in your local market online, and how effective your current marketing activities are.
This lets us see if our system is a good fit for you. In addition we will openly share what improvements you can be making in your marketing (whether or not you do it with us).
After that if we determine you would get ROI with our system, we offer a signature “No-Obligation” One-Month Kick-Start Test. We do this so that you can try out our entire system with zero risk and without any long-term commitment.
[box title=”” bg_color=”#FAF15C” align=”center”]
[wp_colorbox_media url=”#inline_content” type=”inline” hyperlink=”Click Here To Get Started With Your FREE Digital Marketing Analysis“]